Our dynamic team offers trauma-informed peer programs using best-practice strategies including:
• Personal experience to [i]NSPIRE youth and show recovery is possible.
• A peer-to-peer model to build connections with someone who can relate.
• The parent-child relationship is an important focus to create long-term change.
• A strength-based approach with caring adults, family support, and access to care.
[i]NSPIRED Peer Program
Support for youth navigating daily pressures, substance use, & mental health challenges.
• Virtual Support From a Certified Peer Specialist
• Track Mood & Behavior Changes
• Measure Progress Towards Goals
Coaching workshop to break down barriers & create opportunities for new narratives, communication & trust.
Early intervention to address problems arising from substance use & prevent experimentation from becoming a substance use disorder.
Early intervention course to address bullying & aggression behaviors, inspire empathy & teach healthy coping skills.
A national service program where members serve directly with organizations & nonprofits to build healthy futures by addressing teen substance use & mental health challenges.