Utilizing 30 years of serial entrepreneurial experience, Mr. Keller is a recognized business leader who offers a unique blend of leadership experience, executive acumen, an extensive interconnected network, and a proven track record of building performance-based teams and million-dollar companies.
At the beginning of 2022, Mr. Keller joined Beacons Capital Group as a partner, providing alternative financing options to Entrepreneurial companies looking to scale and not impacting the equity for stakeholders. In short, BCG provides non-dilutive financing options providing immediate solutions to meet the liquidity demands often faced by business owners. Individual loans range from $50,000 to $5,000,000 while each transaction is underwritten and priced based on the individual loan characteristics. Mr. Keller and his partner fund all client loans with their capital, enabling quick decisions and funding.
His previous endeavor as the managing partner & CEO of Cobalt Professional Services Network, DBA Synlio, concluded in the successful acquisition by Building Engines, the leader of asset management software in the Commercial real estate sector, out of Boston in October 2019 Synlio’s dual revenue product created a patent-pending software solution automating the RFP and bidding process for the commercial and residential real estate sector and built the symbiotic and extensive national network of trusted service providers to fill the user-created request.
As a partner in Beacons Capital Group, Mr. Keller’s has found the ability to fulfill his need to give back to the entrepreneurial community. Besides his ability to provide alternative financial solutions, Mr. Keller spends countless hours mentoring and coaching fellow entrepreneurs to implement technology to build organizational and operational efficiencies, focusing on ROI and leadership accountability.
Previous Experience includes:
- Managing Partner and CEO Cobalt Professional Services Network dba Synlio – Acquired by Building Engines/JLL, Boston MA.
- Founder of The Missing Link Group, Management Coaching & Consulting – Creating operational efficiencies through use of technology. Ongoing.
- Partner Meltmobile Meltmedia, multiple platform mobile application development firm. Successful Exit
- Founder Elite Audio-Visual Solutions, provider of AV services to luxury hotels and resorts. Successful Exit
- Co-Founder at A3T and COO at Vision-Stream, the first digital agency in Arizona. Successful Exit
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) – Member
- EOAZ chapter board and multiple global committees Member
- EO Leadership Academy – Graduate
- Entrepreneurial Masters Program (Received Masters Certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies)
- CEO Coaching International